by TM38
Explorer

Go Further roaming not working in US (Business Account)

I recently added the Go Roaming package to my business EE account and even though it has confirmed its active with a text and through the My EE page when i got to the US it doesn’t work.

I have followed all the tips for resetting the phone etc and had to eventually buy an extra data allowance to be able to use. I can’t contact anyone on chat because chat doesn’t support business accounts and there seems to be no other way of getting in touch with out running up a large bill... any help please?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
by TM38
Explorer
Solution

Re: Go Further roaming not working in US (Business Account)

Hi Leanne - thanks for your reply.

I posted this to twitter too and I just had a call from EE to look into this, my phone was working correctly and I am a small business customer. 

The problem ended up being an old addon that had come with a contract a couple of years back and couldn’t be removed (it was an additional 500mb of Data) the support contact that called eventually upgraded my plan to remove this feature and the Go Further addon worked as promised.

Thanks again.

3 REPLIES 3
by
EE Community Support Team

Hello there @TM38

Thanks for coming here.

Can you make calls and send texts?

Are you with us on a small business or corporate account?

Thanks, Leanne.

Highlighted
by TM38
Explorer
Solution

Hi Leanne - thanks for your reply.

I posted this to twitter too and I just had a call from EE to look into this, my phone was working correctly and I am a small business customer. 

The problem ended up being an old addon that had come with a contract a couple of years back and couldn’t be removed (it was an additional 500mb of Data) the support contact that called eventually upgraded my plan to remove this feature and the Go Further addon worked as promised.

Thanks again.

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @TM38

Thanks for coming back to me.

Glad you're all sorted 🙂

Have a great time!

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.