by gberry78
Explorer

Go Further Roaming Add-on

If I change to a SIM only plan can I still get the Go Further Roaming Add-on to use in the USA?

9 REPLIES 9
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Re: Go Further Roaming Add-on

Hi @gberry78 Yes, only sim access plans are ineligible.

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @gberry78,

Thanks for joining the EE Community.

That's a great answer from @chistery

If you need any further information, please see Go Further Roaming Add-on.

James

by gberry78
Explorer

Thanks Chistery

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Only SIM Access is mentioned as being excluded but it doesn't say "Only Sim Access is ineligable".

It is unclear from that article whether SIM-Only in general, 30 day SIM-Only or even PAYG are eligible.

Would you say from its lack of being mentioned that even PAYG can buy GO Further? I wouldn't have thought that was EE's intention.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @XRaySpeX.

It isn't available for pay as you go.

I've asked for that to be clarified and updated on the Go Further page.

Thanks

Chris 🙂

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Thank you, @Christopher_G. As I thought.

Most add-on/extras has a section "Who can get this?" spelling out just who can or can't.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

The T&Cs do say its only available on pay monthly plans, which does suggest it might apply to 30 day pay monthly plans too, though not sure how they enforce the minimum term.

Go Further Add-on

Available with pay monthly EE SIM plans

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@chistery: Where? Where to you find T&Cs for Go Further? The help article  Go Further Roaming Add-on doesn't refer to them. I was looking for them everywhere to resolve this point.

by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

@XRaySpeX this is where I found it

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.