by Glitch1982
Explorer

EU roaming charges

Good morning! 

I am in Spain for 2 weeks and just checked my bill to find a charge outside of my allowance of around £1.60. I’m ok with this but I can’t seem to find out where the charge has come from and I would like to know as I still have a week left and don’t want to accidentally add any more to that. I have free calls and texts and as far as I know my data is included in that. The only think I can think of is when I called my husband from the take away over the weekend to see what he wanted to eat. He is here in Spain with me but we are on different networks. Could this be where the charge has come from? 

Thanks for any help you can give me! 

4 REPLIES 4
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: EU roaming charges

Your bill should tell you what it's for. It won't be for a call to another UK mobile. Could you have sent any MMS? They are not covered. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Glitch1982,

Welcome to the EE Community.

That's great advice from @XRaySpeX. If you let us know what the charge shows as in My EE we'll be able to help.

Thanks

James

by Glitch1982
Explorer

Thank you for your reply! I just went back in to check and the charge has now disappeared so maybe it was an error? If it reappears on my bill then I will update you! 🙂 

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Thanks! You're welcome 🙂 ! Glad I could be of assistance & it is now sorted.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.