by Lizzyasmith
Explorer

Does the Europe Zone include Sardinia?

I have just received a text from EE advising me that my business plan has now changed and includes my ability to use UK data minutes anywhere in the Europe Zone ("EZ").  Great news as I am travelling to Sardinia shortly. Having checked the countries included in the EZ, the EZ does include Italy. I am hoping this also means Sardinia (and presumably Sicily and other islands such as Capri) but on the basis there is a distinction made between Italy and the Vatican City with no mention of Sardinia I thought I had better check Sardinia is included before I get carried away on holiday!

5 REPLIES 5
by Legend
Legend

Re: Does the Europe Zone include Sardinia?

Hi, 

Its an Italian island so it will be covered by your EU allowance. 

Thanks, 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

The reason there is a distingtion between italy and Vatican City is that Vatican City is actually it's own country.

BrendonH (Android Expert) - Samsung Galaxy S10+ (Pie 9.0) - Samsung Galaxy Watch (Tizen 4.0)
If I have helped you please click on the STAR/SOLUTION buttons below
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Lizzyasmith

Welcome to community 🙂

I know @Northerner and @BrendonH have both offered you support so far.

This does form part of your EU allowance as per this ROAMING: CUSTOMERS STARTING THEIR PLAN BETWEEN 17 AUGUST 2016 AND 9 MAY 2017 I'd check the box at the bottom of the page.

Here is our pricing information for Vatican (HOLY SEE) should you like to have a look at it.

I've always wanted to go to Vatican City.

Richard

🙂

by Lizzyasmith
Explorer

Thanks Richard! 😊

by
EE Employee

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.