Does ee world talk and text work in Cape Verde

Does it or do I have to purchase a separate add on, thanks

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: Does ee world talk and text work in Cape Verde

It not included in https://ee.co.uk/help/add-ons-benefits-and-plans/call-or-going-abroad/roaming-costs/countries/cape-v... unless you mean Call & Text from Anywhere.

Do you know where it is?

EDIT: No, it isn't - see World Select Talk and Text .

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.
To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
2 REPLIES 2
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

It not included in https://ee.co.uk/help/add-ons-benefits-and-plans/call-or-going-abroad/roaming-costs/countries/cape-v... unless you mean Call & Text from Anywhere.

Do you know where it is?

EDIT: No, it isn't - see World Select Talk and Text .

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.
To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team

Morning @Vodkabob

Welcome to the community.

Cape Verde looks amazing I hope you have an amazing time Smiley Happy

You can view all our available add-ons and costs for Cape Verde here.

If you're with us on pay monthly, make sure you're all set to use your phone abroad by texting ROAMING to 150 Smiley Happy

Have a great trip. Leanne.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.