by Mike198283 Investigator
Investigator

Does anybody know what the international barring pin is?

I haven't set a pin, but there seems to be one there. I've confirmed i'm set up for roaming abroad.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by
EE Employee
Solution

Re: Does anybody know what the international barring pin is?

Hi @Mike198283

If you log into your My EE account you will have an option to chat when an agent is available, or you can contact us using our contact numbers on the get in touch page via a different telephone.

Our customer service team will be able to assist with your issue.

The link will be active till 8pm (UK TIME).

Let me know how you get on.

Many thanks,

Lee

9 REPLIES 9
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Yes, @Mike198283, you need call EE to lift the International Call barring if you're going abroad.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
Investigator

Thanks! I'm set up for phone use abroad - this is a pin that's been added to the call barring bit which has been switched on in the phone settings (i'm guessing by an update) since the last time i travelled. Does that still need ee do you know?

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Yes, you do.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
Investigator

Ah - well that's a bit shoddy, putting two entirely different locks on international phone use. Thanks for your help

Investigator

Ah - i can't contact ee, because it bars all calls. Lovely stuff.

by
EE Employee
Solution

Hi @Mike198283

If you log into your My EE account you will have an option to chat when an agent is available, or you can contact us using our contact numbers on the get in touch page via a different telephone.

Our customer service team will be able to assist with your issue.

The link will be active till 8pm (UK TIME).

Let me know how you get on.

Many thanks,

Lee

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Try the Freephone no. in my sig. over Skype for free.

Investigator

Hi, this was resolved by technical support, thanks very much

by
EE Employee

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.