by Andyholz28
Explorer

Does a Euro roaming data add on cover multiple European countries?

Hi, I am travelling between Denmark and Sweden regularly within a week's trip. Will the 7 day roaming add on cover my usuage in both countries, or will I need an add on for each?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Profile closed
Not applicable
Solution

Re: Does a Euro roaming data add on cover multiple European countries?

Hello @Andyholz28 you can get the same roaming add on (EE Europe Zone) which covers both countries. Here is a link containing more information on roaming add ons and the countries included in each zone. :):

http://ee.co.uk/content/dam/ee-help/Help-PDFs/EE-ROAMING-DATA-PASS-PAYM-PAYG-23112016.pdf
5 REPLIES 5
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Yes, it's an EU add-on.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi,  

It shouldn't be an issue. 

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
by Profile closed
Not applicable
Solution

Hello @Andyholz28 you can get the same roaming add on (EE Europe Zone) which covers both countries. Here is a link containing more information on roaming add ons and the countries included in each zone. :):

http://ee.co.uk/content/dam/ee-help/Help-PDFs/EE-ROAMING-DATA-PASS-PAYM-PAYG-23112016.pdf
by Andyholz28
Explorer

Great! Thank you 😄

by Profile closed
Not applicable

You are welcome @Andyholz28 come back to the community anytime if there is anything else you would like to know. 🙂 

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.