by Xworder

Does EE have good 'phone coverage in Cuba

I am shortly going to Cuba and need to know whether my 'phone will work there.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by
EE Employee
Solution

Re: Does EE have good 'phone coverage in Cuba

Hi and welcome to the Community @Xworder

We do try to provide coverage whilst in Cuba, but we cannot guarantee this as it is all depending on the local infrastructure.

Many thanks,

Lee

4 REPLIES 4
by Grand Master
Grand Master

None at all. There's hardly any mobile coverage in Cuba. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Employee
Solution

Hi and welcome to the Community @Xworder

We do try to provide coverage whilst in Cuba, but we cannot guarantee this as it is all depending on the local infrastructure.

Many thanks,

Lee

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Ah yes, @Lee_H, I was forgetting. It is just data that is not available in Cuba; calls & texts are available.

Unfortunately due to the high cost of data from some networks in this country, we are not currently offering data roaming add-ons. We apologise for any inconvenience. 
__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Employee

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.