by Jot
Explorer

Do I have to cancel Europass?

I used the £4/day Europass for the past few years while visiting Europe. It applies automatically when I use data etc in Europe. I assume I will no longer need it from 15th June. Do I have to cancel it?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: Do I have to cancel Europass?

It should be text STOP EUROPASS to 150.

You'd think EE would auto cancel these entirely & stop selling them.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
5 REPLIES 5
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Hi,

@Jot

Now you can use your normal data allowance in Europe with out any extra cost so you can stop your euro data pack by texting STOP TRAVEL to 150.

Many Thanks

by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

It should be text STOP EUROPASS to 150.

You'd think EE would auto cancel these entirely & stop selling them.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Hi, 

@Jot

@XRaySpeX

Is correct it is STOP EUROPASS to 150.

Many Thanks 

by Jot
Explorer

Thank you for your advice. I texted STOP EUROPASS to 150. You then have to reply YES to the next message that they send to complete the cancellation.

I should not have to do this - It should be stopped automtaically.

by
EE Employee

Hi and welcome to the community @Jot

the passes are being removed automatically, please pop to our roaming page and scroll right to the bottom and see the questions about roaming section.

Many thanks,

Lee

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.