by ciwasko
Explorer

Dats Roaming in USA

I have an EE pay monthly contract.  I have been travelling in the USA for the past two weeks.  My data roaming is enabled and my phone, text messaging and internet were all working here in California.  Then yesterday I received a text stating that my data usage has been higher than normal and that I may not be able to call or text as a result.  Since then, I haven't been able to make calls, send texts or access the internet.  When calling, I get an error message that my phone does not permit outgoing calls.  When trying to access my email or the internet, I get an error message that I am not connected to a data network.  Nobody is answering at EE customer service.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  

5 REPLIES 5
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Dats Roaming in USA

Hi, 

Which plan are you on? 

CS work to UK time. 

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @ciwasko

Thanks for dropping by community 🙂

When you get a chance, you will need to please call customer services from an alternative mobile or landline number.

Hopefully they can resolve this for you.

Thanks

Richard

🙂

by Profile closed
Not applicable

@ciwasko It sounds like you may have reached your account credit limit with the extra out-of-allowance charges such as the data add-ons etc which will automatically bar all services, in which case, you will need to pay something towards your account to enable the services again.

Unfortunately EE don't list any of the extra add-ons until they actually generate your bill so you won't actually be able to see the extra charges on your account.

As previously mentioned the only way to be sure is by calling EE CS from another mobile or landline.  Use Skype and EE's freephone +44 800 956 6000 number to avoid any International call charges (you don't even need any Skype credit to call any international freephone number).

by ciwasko
Explorer

Thanks everyone 

by
EE Community Support Team

No problem at all @ciwasko

Cheers

Richard

🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.