by danb26 Investigator
Investigator

Data Travel Pass charging two days /running out on UK hours not 'abroad' hours..

So I signed up for the EE Data Travel Pass. A set amount for a day, yet I'm in the States and not only has it cut out on UK hours but its charged me for two separate days, anyone else found this issue ?

Thanks 

5 REPLIES 5
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Data Travel Pass charging two days /running out on UK hours not 'abroad' hou

@danb26  It’s set on UK hours and it always has been as that’s how you billing cycle works. 

by
EE Community Support Team

Re: Data Travel Pass charging two days /running out on UK hours not 'abroad' hou

Hi @danb26

I hope you're having a brilliant time in the USA. 🙂

I see @Chris_B has answered your question.

Have you thought about changing to an EE Max plan? Or adding a Go further add-on?

Chris

by danb26 Investigator
Investigator

This isn't explained when it's offered, isn't clear at all, as EE text direct. I feel a bit conned really! 

by
EE Community Support Team

Hello there @danb26

I am very sorry you were not aware of this,

You can view all the terms and conditions of the Travel Data Pass here.

I hope you're having an amazing time.

Leanne.

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Daily roaming allowances can only be workable if EE keeps to a common time basis to cover the cases where  you are wandering from country to country, timezone to timezone (typically the multi timezones of USA & Russia).

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.