by steviek
Visitor

Data Roaming in the Caribbean

I wanted to understand what data roaming options are available to me when I visit Barbados (or any other part of the Caribbean for that matter).  I don't see this as part of any roaming list / Travel Data Pass locations.  Whilst these countries use the USA number dialling code of +1 I believe they are treated different for roaming charges purposes.

Can someone from EE please clarify?  I am on an 4GEE Max plan.

Thank you.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: Data Roaming in the Caribbean

For Barbados see https://explore.ee.co.uk/roaming/ee/barbados , For others you can look them up similarly.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
2 REPLIES 2
by
EE Employee

Good Morning @steviek

Thanks for joining the Community! Smiley Happy

Using your phone in all Caribbean destinations would incur additional costs.

You can see these costs by searching for the areas on the Roaming pages.

Hope this helps!

Thanks - Karen. Smiley Happy

by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

For Barbados see https://explore.ee.co.uk/roaming/ee/barbados , For others you can look them up similarly.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.