by mattlee
Visitor

Data Roaming Billing Issue

Hi all,

Wondering if anyone can help. I went to Turkey for a fortnight recently and on my return discovered that EE have charged me for 6 days of usage, when I know for a fact that my mobile data was off the entire time.

I spoke to someone on their online chat who told me that even if it is switched on for a split second, it would charge me for a days use. I did explain that I knew that but that it hadnt been turned on whatsoever. Anyway, they told me my bill would be recalculated, but I have now received a text through to say no amendment to my bill was necessary.

When I was on their online chat, I did ask how much data it says that I used, apparantly he did not have this information for me to say how much usage I had, just that I had used it.

Has anyone else come across this before? Surely it is for them to provide me with that info and prove that I used the data in question.

Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: Data Roaming Billing Issue

Hello there @mattlee

Thanks for coming to the community.

I would like to help you get this looked into.

You will have a private message from me on here.

Speak soon,  Leanne.

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Data Roaming Billing Issue

Hi @mattlee

If you look at your phone data app over the specific period it will tell you what data was used. 

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.