Data Allowance

I went over data allowance but never received txt from EE 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Profile closed
Not applicable
Solution

Re: Data Allowance

Hello @bev25 just to confirm are you on T-Mobile or Orange? You can check by texting the code NUMBER to 150 if you are not sure. "Going over" your data allowance is not actually possible on EE since the system cuts off data services completely once any/all of your data allowances have been exhausted on the account and they are not re-enabled unless a data add on is bought.

If you have gone over your data allowance on T-Mobile or Orange nothing can be done about it through here I am sorry. If you would like to discuss it further please call 150 from your T-Mobile/Orange phone or 07953 966 150 (T-Mobile) or 07973 100 150 (Orange) from any other (lines open at 8am) who can access the account and look into this for you. 🙂
1 REPLY 1
by Profile closed
Not applicable
Solution

Re: Data Allowance

Hello @bev25 just to confirm are you on T-Mobile or Orange? You can check by texting the code NUMBER to 150 if you are not sure. "Going over" your data allowance is not actually possible on EE since the system cuts off data services completely once any/all of your data allowances have been exhausted on the account and they are not re-enabled unless a data add on is bought.

If you have gone over your data allowance on T-Mobile or Orange nothing can be done about it through here I am sorry. If you would like to discuss it further please call 150 from your T-Mobile/Orange phone or 07953 966 150 (T-Mobile) or 07973 100 150 (Orange) from any other (lines open at 8am) who can access the account and look into this for you. 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.