by Zoe61089
Explorer

Cyprus

I’m on holiday in Cyprus and I phoned EE before leaving and was told my phone was set up for abroad and included in my allowance? However I can’t call anyone the message I’m getting is that my server doesn’t allow the call I can’t even phone EE helpline I’m on network MTN ? My setting is set to automatic I’ve turned phone off and on ( iPhone 7 ) internet working fine on WiFi! Someone help please!! 

5 REPLIES 5
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Cyprus

@Zoe61089 As WiFi has nothing to do with your contract it will work. But you can use this connection to to live chat to customer services,  just login to your online account and wait for a live chat window to pop up do you can chat to customer services.  

by
EE Employee

Hi @Zoe61089 and welcome to the community.

So I can try and help, please may I get you to perform a manual network search and choose a network other than what you are on.

iPhone: Go to Settings > Carrier and turn off Automatic. Wait until available networks appear, which might take two minutes. Tap the carrier that you want.

Android: Open the Settings menu >Tap More > Mobile Networks > Carrier and turn off Automatic. Wait until available networks appear, which might take two minutes. Tap the carrier that you want

Please, also can I get you to try and dial a friend or family member using the format of 00447********* and try using data. 

Did this work?

Many thanks,

Lee

by Legend
Legend

Hi @Zoe61089

Where abouts in Cyprus are you? If you are in the North or near the north you might have issues. 

Thanks, 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
by Zoe61089
Explorer

Hi lee I have tried both of your suggestions and still nothing is working😞 I can’t seem to get any sort of customer service from EE not sure how to do live chat ? Thanks Zoe 

by
EE Employee

Hi @Zoe61089

Thanks for trying this for us.

I have sent you a private message on here, so I can get some details from you.

Thanks,

Lee

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.