by Jessica21090
Explorer

Customer service

Hi there,

I'm just wondering where could i write a customer service/technical support review? (No worries, just good things about the experience)

I would like my review to get to the right people and give some credit to the poor boy that helped me.

Thank you,

Claudia

3 REPLIES 3
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: Customer service

Hi there @Jessica21090

Thanks for joining the community great to have you here 🙂

If you would like to reply to my post I can get the feedback over for you!

Thanks very much for posting!

by Jessica21090
Explorer

Thank you, Leanne! 🙂

Been searching for an e-mail address all over the internet...

Today, roughly about 3h ago my data stopped without warning and without it running out (still had about 11GB left of it) and I had to call CS. After checking a few things on my account and setting up a password for me, a lovely gentleman (whose name I can't remember) had to transfer me over to tech support to figure out what was up with my naughty data. There I spend 34min of quality time with Evan from the Ireland call centre (somewhere in south) that has solved my issue. He took me through all the steps of reconfiguring my data settings and relocating on different networks and selecting a lower internet speed that might have helped me revive the data, but unfortunately, after all his patience, nothing worked. My S6 still showed I had internet but everything redirected me to the 'buy an add-on' page. I restated the phone a couple of times while he checked my Roaming status (I am in Romania on holiday - ps: great weather at the seaside) and if the data was set up correctly in the system. This whole thing probably took about 25 mins, when Evan said he had to go through to level 2 tech supp because he couldn't find anything wrong and he was certain it was something with the line from ee. After listening to some Ed Sheeran on hold, he explained that the issues was me changing my plan and that they somehow overlapped and the system didn't know which one's internet to use and that him and his colleague from lvl2 TS turned off the data and restarted it and that I had to just restart my phone which would have to work. Ewrika! It worked! (Even tough I think they kind of cancelled my older plan and installed my new one 1 day earlier to avoid overlapping issues) Can't complain! I now have 4G in perfect working condition and can hunt down all the Pokemons Romanians aren't interested in. Yay!

I would like to thank Evan for his patience and knowledge. He has helped me use my data abroad and be able to get around. Thank you very much, Evan! You da' man! 🙂

Claudia Popescu

by
EE Community Support Team

Morning @Jessica21090

This is lovely to hear and thank you very much for posting the feedback 🙂

Hope you have an amazing holiday and happy Pokemon hunting Cat Tongue

Leanne 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.