by Soopii Contributor
Contributor

Cuba making and receiving calls

Not overly bothered about data roaming but do need the ability to make and receive calls... is there a roaming add on for calls in Cuba.... a while ago there was a calls bundle available for 60 minutes or 120 minutes but I can't find this information. going away in 10 weeks so want to sort this out in advance 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: Cuba making and receiving calls

There is no call add-on for Cuba. See http://ee.co.uk/help/add-ons-benefits-and-plans/call-or-going-abroad/roaming-costs/countries/cuba for unit costs.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
8 REPLIES 8
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

There is no call add-on for Cuba. See http://ee.co.uk/help/add-ons-benefits-and-plans/call-or-going-abroad/roaming-costs/countries/cuba for unit costs.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team

Morning @Soopii

Thanks for coming back to the community.

As @XRaySpeX has advised there is no add-on except for data in Cuba.

Please see the information provided for call and text charges.

Also get in touch with our customer service team before you go to make sure Roaming is set up if you are pay monthly with us 🙂

Have a great time!

by Soopii Contributor
Contributor

Why is there a bundle under my EE roaming add ons for £16.97 for 120 minutes including zone 8 which Cuba is?

by

Hello there @Soopii

Thanks for letting me know.

I am very sorry this is missing from the Roaming costs, I have requested this to be updated.

If you give our customer service team a call they will get this added for you.

Thanks, Leanne.

by Soopii Contributor
Contributor

Not going until 10/11/2017 .... should I add in the first of November?

by

Hi @Soopii

Yes just give us a call before you go and let them know the date we can start it for you going 🙂

Hope you have an amazing time!

by Soopii Contributor
Contributor

Thank you x

by

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.