by Cedrik Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Clarification re. phoning UK mobile in EU appreciated

I'd be very appreciative if someone could clarify the following:

I rang my partner's UK registered mobile (EE pay monthly plan) in Ireland, from my mobile (also on EE pay monthly plan) in the UK.

I presume (?) this is free to do ? I currently can't see any extra charges in my account. I understand it's definetly free to do from an EU country to the UK.

I've looked at lots of EE info pages regarding roaming and the like and I can't see anything that related directly to my query.

Thanks

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Profile closed
Not applicable
Solution

Re: Clarification re. phoning UK mobile in EU appreciated

On pay monthly any calls or texts sent to UK mobiles will always be included in your monthly allowances and it doesn't matter where the world that particular UK mobile is you are contacting.

Not that this applies to you, but If they are outside the EU though, the receiving handset would be charged for receiving a call.

3 REPLIES 3
by Profile closed
Not applicable
Solution

On pay monthly any calls or texts sent to UK mobiles will always be included in your monthly allowances and it doesn't matter where the world that particular UK mobile is you are contacting.

Not that this applies to you, but If they are outside the EU though, the receiving handset would be charged for receiving a call.

by Cedrik Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Many thanks !

I was hoping that was the case.

by
EE Community Support Team

Hello there @Cedrik.

Welcome back to the community.

I can see you have had your question answered by @Profile closed 🙂

Come back anytime.

Leanne.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.