Highlighted
by Tiziana
Visitor

Chat live

Hi,

I need to speak with someone now, because I'm abroad and I can't call or text.

I've try to call the customer service but I can't call at all.

Thanks

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by
EE Community Support Team
Solution

Re: Chat live

Morning @Tiziana

Thanks for posting on the community.

Are you with us on pay as you go or contract?

Can you receive calls and texts?

Speak soon Smiley Happy

3 REPLIES
by
Solution

Morning @Tiziana

Thanks for posting on the community.

Are you with us on pay as you go or contract?

Can you receive calls and texts?

Speak soon Smiley Happy

by mshutt1988

i am out in tenerife and my phone has been restricted and when i call 150 it says call 470 which is in spainsh and i need my phone on asap it doing my head in please help as i have try to contact live chat cant find the link anywhere?

by

Hi @mshutt1988

Thank you for coming to see us in the EE community all the way from sunny Tenerife Smiley Happy

Apart from the phone problem you are having, I hope you are having a nice vacation and the Tapas/Sangria are going down a treat.

When you are preparing for your trip abroad, it is essential that roaming is activated before you go away.

In order to do this, all the information/set-up instructions can be found in our EE roaming - Getting ready to use your phone abroad support article.

I know on this occasion, you were aware that you needed to do this.  I know it's not working at the moment for you.

However, we can help.

Please take a look at some of the hints, tips and tricks to get activated in our Roaming with EE - What to do if you're having problems abroad support article.

If none of the advice in the support article works, you may have an international bar present.  

This will need account access at this point.

If you are a pay monthly personal EE customer, then log in to My EE and await a chat with an online advisor.

If you can't access this, then please call customer services from an alternative landline or mobile.

Please let me know how you get on.

Cheers

Richard

Smiley Happy

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions