by Bartekkp
Explorer

Cant call abroad

Hello, 

I have problems with calling abroad. When im trying it says "YouTube cannot do International calls from this number" 

4 REPLIES 4
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Cant call abroad

You need to call EE to lift the International calling bar.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Hello @Bartekkp,

Welcome to the community,

Have you made sure that Roaming is enabled on your account? You may have to ring customer service to get this enabled.

I presume you are trying to call abroad from the UK?

You can also check in your account and see if roaming is enabled, but probably will still need to ring customer service to enable this.

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Schockwave: I don't think OP is roaming, just trying to make International calls from UK. Hence the error msg.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Employee

Welcome to the community @Bartekkp

As advised if you give customer services a call they'll be able to lift the international bar for you.

Let us know if you need anything else.

Thanks - Karen. Smiley Happy

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.