by sjd88
Explorer

Cannot use 150 or Live Chat

I am currently residing in the US and trying to close my account. Last months payment messed up and has led to the phone being set to restricted service so I cannot contact 150 to go about paying off the rest of my contract and there is no Live Chat pop up on my EE account page. 

I'd very much like to resolve this problem as the phone is not needed and I'd like to just pay it off. 

How do I go about getting this resolved if I cannot access 150?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by
EE Employee
Solution

Re: Cannot use 150 or Live Chat

Hi @sjd88

We do offer the facility of paying your bill via online banking, if you are unable to call to pay.

Once the line is reconnected, you would then be able to dial 150 to discuss the disconnection.

Many thanks,

Lee

5 REPLIES 5
by Grand Master
Grand Master

@sjd88 To pay off your account you have to call customer services if you can not do this via your mobile you’ll need to use a landline. 

by sjd88
Explorer

Thank you for the reply Chris_B

I do not have access to a Landline as the household does not have one. I will try to figure something out. 

by
EE Employee
Solution

Hi @sjd88

We do offer the facility of paying your bill via online banking, if you are unable to call to pay.

Once the line is reconnected, you would then be able to dial 150 to discuss the disconnection.

Many thanks,

Lee

by sjd88
Explorer

Thank you, managed to get it all sorted! 

🙂

by
EE Employee

Glad you are now resolved @sjd88

Many thanks,

Lee

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.