by Gofast87
Explorer

Cannot make calls from abroad

Hi,

I didn't realise that I needed to setup roaming before going abroad to Italy. I am now there and my international call setting is enabled so I cannot dial home (UK). To disable this setting I need a password, but default passwords like 0000 and 1234 don't seem to work. 

I am a personal customer and have tried manually changing networks as I've read about this in other threads, but doing so has not worked for me.

Please help as I would like to be able to make calls to the UK. 

4 REPLIES 4
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Cannot make calls from abroad

Hi, 

If you click on the get in touch page then the + next to EE the two chat options will appear and their availability. 

Thanks, 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
by
EE Community Support Team

Thanks for helping @Northerner

Hello @Gofast87 have you got this up and running now?

Let me know how you are getting on 🙂

by Gofast87
Explorer

Hi Leanne,

I wasn't able to find the chat options that Northener mentioned. They don't seem to popup on my phone browser.

I am coming home tomorrow so will be able to manage without making calls for one more day.

For future reference however, what do I need to do in the future to make sure my roaming and calls work before I go abroad?

Thanks 

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Gofast86

I have sent you a private message on here.

This has a link to the chat team who can make sure this is set up for future use for you.

Thanks very much 🙂

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.