by Nicole26
Visitor

Can't make calls while in Gran canaria

Hi I am currently in Gran Canaria and cannot make any calls to any numbers including the customer service number, I get a message saying calls are restricted. I have had a confirmation text to say all calls are included in my package as I am an EE extra customer and I have been using the data roaming pass every day. Can someone please help me get this sorted? 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Profile closed
Not applicable
Solution

Re: Can't make calls while in Gran canaria

Hello @Nicole26 to see if roaming is enabled/disabled on your account by logging in to MYEE online and navigating to MYEE>manage device. If it is not enabled please call customer service on +447053 966 250 from any phone who can access the account and look in to this for you. If you are a personal pay monthly customer on an EE plan you can also access Live Chat using one of the ways mentioned in this link. Let me know how you get on. :):

https://community.ee.co.uk/t5/Pay-monthly/EE-Live-Chat-ways-to-chat-online/td-p/527811

2 REPLIES 2
by Profile closed
Not applicable
Solution

Hello @Nicole26 to see if roaming is enabled/disabled on your account by logging in to MYEE online and navigating to MYEE>manage device. If it is not enabled please call customer service on +447053 966 250 from any phone who can access the account and look in to this for you. If you are a personal pay monthly customer on an EE plan you can also access Live Chat using one of the ways mentioned in this link. Let me know how you get on. :):

https://community.ee.co.uk/t5/Pay-monthly/EE-Live-Chat-ways-to-chat-online/td-p/527811

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Nicole26

Please let us know if the live chat that @Profile closed has kindly directed you to helps.

Thank you

Richard

🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.