by ForgeFordham
Visitor

Can't make calls or send texts abroad

Followed all advice from the Community (reset device, manually searched for networks etc)  but still unable to make calls/send texts while in France to any number in the UK. How can this be sorted?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: Can't make calls or send texts abroad

@ForgeFordham   Login into your online account and make sure that international and premium rate numbers are enabled or via the EE app under controls.   If options are not there stay within your account or login to your online account and wait for a live chat window to pop up you can use this to request this to be enabled 

4 REPLIES 4
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

@ForgeFordham   Login into your online account and make sure that international and premium rate numbers are enabled or via the EE app under controls.   If options are not there stay within your account or login to your online account and wait for a live chat window to pop up you can use this to request this to be enabled 

by
EE Employee

Hi and welcome to the community @ForgeFordham

Please do follow the advice from @Chris_B, if these suggestions do not work let me know and I will certainly try to help further.

Many thanks,

Lee

by Adrianhill
Visitor

Hello, I can’t make calls from Italy. I have a pay monthly contract, and get the message ‘call barring is activated’. I can’t log in to EE because your site is down. Please deactivate call barring on my number.

[mod edit: please do not post personal information such as phone numbers on the public board. Thanks!]

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Adrianhill

Welcome to the community, I hope you're having a brilliant time in Italy so far. 🙂

Could you try again please and let me know if it works?

Otherwise, please reply to my private message.

Chris

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.