by Russelldp25
Visitor

Can't make calls from portugal ROAMING activated more than 24 hours ago

Hi just joined ee didn't know I had to activate ROAMING activated it more than 24 hours ago and still not working ROAMING turned on on phone too please help 

3 REPLIES 3
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Can't make calls from portugal ROAMING activated more than 24 hours ago

It's not activating roaming on your phone that matters. Did you activate roaming on your MyEE a/c before you left? Presumably not. Having a roaming allowance does not auto enable it. You may still be able to in your online a/c under Manage Devices. If not, you will need to call EE. Use the landline nos. in my sig.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Profile closed
Not applicable

Hello @Russelldp25 what phone do you have? Try restarting the phone and/or trying a manual network search and selecting another roaming network if possible. Can you access this link over the phones data (not WiFi) connection:

http://add-on.ee.co.uk

Is roaming showing as enabled when you log in to MYEE online and navigate to MYEE>manage device? 🙂

by
EE Employee

Morning @Russelldp25

If you're still having no joy after following the steps given by @XRaySpeX & @Profile closed

Please get in touch with customer services - if you're a personal EE customer you can use the live chat option to speak to someone.

Thanks - Karen. Smiley Happy

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.