by Bnbattaglia
Explorer

Can't find live chat at all !

I arrived in Spain yesterday but don't think i set up roaming in time. I wanted to check with a live chat advisor how i can set up roaming and if i need to buy data or not? I received a text saying:

'Hi from EE. Just a reminder that while you're in Spain, you can use your 4GEE Max plan allowance for calls and texts to UK and EU numbers plus data at no extra cost.'

From this it seems like i can use my data here without having to buy an add on? But it's not working and i can't call 150 or find live chat.

I want to get it set up asap so any help is much appreciated!

3 REPLIES 3
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Can't find live chat at all !

See EE Live Chat: ways to chat online .

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Bnbattaglia
Explorer

I tried this, but I'm not seeing any button under the 'For service enquiries' section..

by
EE Employee

Hi @Bnbattaglia

I do apologise that you are having issues with the live chat service.

Unfortunately, because of this you will have to give our customer service team a call using an alternative phone.

Please let us know how you get on.

Many thanks,

Lee

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.