by iainbeith Investigator
Investigator

Can't call or text, but can use 4G.

I'm in Tenerife, can't call or text but my 4G works. I can't log in to me EE app I get an error message . A4.23.0-f1ee3 is the error message.

Please help!

6 REPLIES 6
by Profile closed
Not applicable

Re: Can't call or text, but can use 4G.

@iainbeith you need to have both Roaming and International Calling toggled to on and Saved as such in your browser MyEE account. I suspect that you have Roaming on but International Calling off. You somehow have to log into your account via a browser to check and if as I suspect then make sure they are both switched to on and then Saved. Then give it a few minutes, then turn your phone off and on again.

Investigator

Thanks I'll try that and let you know how I got on.

by Profile closed
Not applicable

@iainbeith I hope it works. It's vital to Save changes in this instance. 

Investigator

Hi, still can't call or text, I got into my settings webpage and toggled the "call abroad and premium" switch to on position. I then says it may take 24hrs to activate. I press save button, but when I go back in to that page the button has toggled itself to off position again.

by Profile closed
Not applicable

@iainbeith hi, that sounds like a nuisance situation to be in. You will need to speak to EE directly by phone or else by Live Chat. As you can't call or text from your mobile then you could Live Chat from the EE website or else try phoning via Skype for free on 0800 079 8586. EE will then hopefully rectify things. Good luck. 

PS: Plus you can private message EE on Twitter...

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @iainbeith

I hope you're having a fantastic time in Tenerife.

I have sent you a private message, please take a look and get back to me. 

Thanks, 

Katie 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.