by Profile closed
Not applicable

Can't access network or roaming abroad in Germany

I am currently in Berlin. On EE 4G contract. I can't see what networks are visible in my area but I can't access them - still no service even when I click. This has happened before and have asked to get it rectified and was told there wasn't a problem on my account and I should be able to roam abroad. I have read various forums on roaming and have attempted all the avenues but still no luck. 

4 REPLIES 4
by
EE Employee

Re: Can't access network or roaming abroad in Germany

Hello @Profile closed

Thanks for coming to the Community! Smiley Happy

What phone are you using?

Have you tried all the troubleshooting on our Roaming on EE post?

Speak soon.

Thanks - Karen. Smiley Happy

by Profile closed
Not applicable

Yes I have tried all the options. I have even gone on my online account to allow roaming but there is an error message that says I can't change the roaming settings. 

by Skilled Contributor
Skilled Contributor

The best way is to call EE support.

There is a freephone number for EE Customer Services that you can call free using Skype or another VoIP app, from a computer or your phone via WiFi - it's +44 800 956 6000 .

Other than Skype, Tesco International Calling app is another good option - when you install it on your phone it gives you £1 free credit. 0800 numbers are free from this app as well, and of course it can be used over WiFi.

One of the above options should enable you to ring through to EE over any WiFi connection (hotels, restaurants, etc.), and get your roaming activated.

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Profile closed,

Were you able to get in touch with customer services following @DonDino's advice?

Thanks

James

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.