by Parky957
Explorer

Can i use my data allowance in Mexico?

Can i use my data allowance in Mexico, will I be charged any extra?

5 REPLIES 5
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Re: Can i use my data allowance in Mexico?

HI @Parky957

Welcome to the EE Community,

all the information for roaming in Mexico can be found here.

https://ee.co.uk/help/add-ons-benefits-and-plans/call-or-going-abroad/roaming-costs/countries/mexico

by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

@Parky957 all EE Pay Monthly Max Plans from the 10th of May 2017 include inclusive EU roaming & Australia, Canada, Mexico, New Zealand and USA which are subject to a data fair usage policy of 15GB.

by Parky957
Explorer

Thank You. I need to check when my plan started.

by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

@Parky957 @If your on a old plan if you give 150 a call they will be able to move you to a new plan that includes Mexico

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Only if you have an EE Max Plan & then no more than 15 GB / month. If you are not on such a plan then you will need to buy an add-on. Prices can be found at https://ee.co.uk/help/add-ons-benefits-and-plans/call-or-going-abroad/roaming-costs/countries/mexico .

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.