1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: Can I use my phone in Croatia without extra charges

Hi @Milkman03 

ROAMING
Inclusive roaming benefits are available to UK based customers only.
Our Europe Roaming Zone presently includes:, Austria, Azores, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus*, Czech Republic, Canary Islands,
Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, French Guyana, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Guadeloupe, Guernsey, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Jersey, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Madeira, Malta, Martinique, Mayotte, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Reunion Islands, Romania, San Marino, Saint Martin (French), Saint Barthelemy, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and Vatican City (Italy).

Yes. If you are a pay monthly customer then text ROAMING to 150 to ensure the service is set up. 

EE fair usage data policy would also apply, so if you have more than 15GB of data on your plan, then you would only be able to use 15GB.

EE also cannot guarantee the quality of the service you will receive on foreign networks.

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
2 REPLIES 2
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Hi @Milkman03 

ROAMING
Inclusive roaming benefits are available to UK based customers only.
Our Europe Roaming Zone presently includes:, Austria, Azores, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus*, Czech Republic, Canary Islands,
Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, French Guyana, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Guadeloupe, Guernsey, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Jersey, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Madeira, Malta, Martinique, Mayotte, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Reunion Islands, Romania, San Marino, Saint Martin (French), Saint Barthelemy, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and Vatican City (Italy).

Yes. If you are a pay monthly customer then text ROAMING to 150 to ensure the service is set up. 

EE fair usage data policy would also apply, so if you have more than 15GB of data on your plan, then you would only be able to use 15GB.

EE also cannot guarantee the quality of the service you will receive on foreign networks.

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Milkman03,

Welcome to the EE Community.

In addition to the great information @Northerner has shared, you can find out more in EE Roaming - Getting ready to use your phone abroad.

Have a great trip. 🙂

James

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.