by Kerrypin
Visitor

Can I use my phone in Crete without charges?

How does it work when going abroad? Will I still be able to use my internet in Crete without being charged?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor
Solution

Re: Can I use my phone in Crete without charges?

Crete is included in the Free EU roaming as Crete is in Greece. You can use your call allowance, text allowance just as you would in the UK.

But for data, the following applies:

"If your data allowance is greater than 15GB, you will be subject to a fair usage policy of 15GB whilst you are roaming in our Europe Zone: this means you can use a maximum of 15GB from your data allowance while roaming.

Once you have used up 15GB when roaming, we will notify you and you’ll have to buy a data add-on if you want to keep using data when roaming"

2 REPLIES 2
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor
Solution

Crete is included in the Free EU roaming as Crete is in Greece. You can use your call allowance, text allowance just as you would in the UK.

But for data, the following applies:

"If your data allowance is greater than 15GB, you will be subject to a fair usage policy of 15GB whilst you are roaming in our Europe Zone: this means you can use a maximum of 15GB from your data allowance while roaming.

Once you have used up 15GB when roaming, we will notify you and you’ll have to buy a data add-on if you want to keep using data when roaming"

by
EE Community Support Team

Hello @Kerrypin

Welcome to the community.

Great advice from @Fatboy71 thanks for helping!

Before you go give us a call to make sure Roaming is all set up for you.

Hope you have an amazing time 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.