by Jonce1964
Visitor

Can I use my phone data and minutes and texts in Antalya turkey from my allowanc

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor
Solution

Re: Can I use my phone data and minutes and texts in Antalya turkey from my allo

Hello @Jonce1964

Thank you for taking the time to post today. Smiley Happy

Unfortunately you wouldn't be able to use your minutes, text messages or data while roaming in Turkey.

Turkey is neither in the EU (so it's not covered by the EU's roaming regulations) and it's not included in one of the five additional countries.

You can find all the roaming prices and information for Turkey here. Smiley Happy

2 REPLIES 2
by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor
Solution

Re: Can I use my phone data and minutes and texts in Antalya turkey from my allo

Hello @Jonce1964

Thank you for taking the time to post today. Smiley Happy

Unfortunately you wouldn't be able to use your minutes, text messages or data while roaming in Turkey.

Turkey is neither in the EU (so it's not covered by the EU's roaming regulations) and it's not included in one of the five additional countries.

You can find all the roaming prices and information for Turkey here. Smiley Happy

by
EE Employee

Hi @Jonce1964 and welcome to the community.

Please see the wonderful advice given above from @Inyourbox

Please see our getting ready to use your phone abroad help guide for additional information.

Many thanks,

Lee

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.