by Colmac Investigator
Investigator

Can I use my mobile in France?

I'm going to France for a holiday later this month. Are there any additional charges for using 4g or calling home to the UK? Can another ee mobile in the UK call me in France at no additional charge? 

Thanks in advance 

Colin

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: Can I use my mobile in France?

@Colmac  You can call/text at no extra charge while in France. This includes calling any EU state none UK numbers also when in France and back to the UK.  You can use up to 15GB of data per month if your tariff has this or more.   Just text ROAMING to 150 to activate roaming. You can do this now if you wish.  

5 REPLIES 5
by Colmac Investigator
Investigator

Thanks Chris_B
by Colmac Investigator
Investigator

Thanks XraySpeX
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

@Colmac  You can call/text at no extra charge while in France. This includes calling any EU state none UK numbers also when in France and back to the UK.  You can use up to 15GB of data per month if your tariff has this or more.   Just text ROAMING to 150 to activate roaming. You can do this now if you wish.  

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Colmac wrote:

Can another ee mobile in the UK call me in France at no additional charge? 

Yes, they may call any UK no. wherever it is in the world at no extra cost.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
Highlighted
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi there @Colmac

Welcome back to the community.

I can see you have had some great advice already 🙂

If you have any other questions let us know.

Have an amazing time in France 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions