by rusty22 Investigator
Investigator

Can I use my global minutes add on to call numbers other than uk ones?

4 REPLIES 4
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Re: Can I use my global minutes add on to call numbers other than uk ones?

Hi @rusty22

Yes, you can all on another country numbers with the global add-on,

EE have different of a type of international calling add-on.

You can find the best add-on for you by texting CALL Country name to 150, Eg CALL ITALY to 150.

Please check all the details below.

https://shop.ee.co.uk/international/pay-monthly-international-calls

Thanks,

by rusty22 Investigator
Investigator

Thanks for the assistance, the situation is I will be using my UK phone in Australia to call Australian numbers, when I set up the add on, I assumed that I could call any number but when I got the text from EE on arrival, it said I could call UK numbers from overseas but did not say anything about calling local numbers (which seems a bit of a pointless add on as I don't need to call the UK!)

by rusty22 Investigator
Investigator

Sorry did not explain the situation properly, I am overseas already and need to use my phone for calling local numbers, not UK ones. The text from EE I got When I arrived abroad said I could call and text UK numbers but didn't mention about using the add on for international numbers. It now seems like a pointless add on as I don't need to call the UK! 

by Grand Master
Grand Master

What global mins add-on were you talking about in your OP? @tahirmian took it to be the International Packs for calling from UK.

While in Oz you need the World Select Talk and Text from https://ee.co.uk/help/add-ons-benefits-and-plans/call-or-going-abroad/roaming-costs/countries/austra... .

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.