by Bex1626

Can I use my EE tablet internet in Egypt

Can I use my EE iPad in Egypt and use the internet 

6 REPLIES 6
by Profile closed
Not applicable

Re: Can I use my EE tablet internet in Egypt

Hi, @Bex1626

I'm just a user of this community, bt can Tag a community support team member who is better qualified to answer your question!

@XRaySpeX

Regards

mAh8v 😊

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Bex1626: Yes, you may use your EE device in Egypt but you will need to pay roaming charges to use it. To go on the Net you will need to buy a roaming data add-on - see https://ee.co.uk/help/add-ons-benefits-and-plans/call-or-going-abroad/roaming-costs/countries/egypt for all charges.

If you are on contract, remember to text ROAMING to 150 before you leave to check roaming is enabled on your account.

@Profile closed: I am not a member of the EE Community team here. I'm just an ordinary user like you.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Profile closed
Not applicable

Hi, @XRaySpeX

Sorry! I wasn't aware that you weren't part of the community support team! I'll know better next time. 😞

Please accept my apologies!

For now 😊

Regards

mAh8v

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Profile closed: That's OK Smiley Wink!

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
Highlighted
by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Profile closed  Have a look at THIS to see who’s who on this forum. 

by Profile closed
Not applicable

Hi, @Chris_B,

Funnily enough, I was viewing that list of who's who, a short while go! So you must've read my mind 😆

But thanks all the same for the link!

Regards

mAh8v 😊

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions