by Bex1626

Can I use my EE tablet internet in Egypt

Can I use my EE iPad in Egypt and use the internet 

6 REPLIES 6
by Profile closed
Not applicable

Re: Can I use my EE tablet internet in Egypt

Hi, @Bex1626

I'm just a user of this community, bt can Tag a community support team member who is better qualified to answer your question!

@XRaySpeX

Regards

mAh8v 😊

Highlighted
by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Bex1626: Yes, you may use your EE device in Egypt but you will need to pay roaming charges to use it. To go on the Net you will need to buy a roaming data add-on - see https://ee.co.uk/help/add-ons-benefits-and-plans/call-or-going-abroad/roaming-costs/countries/egypt for all charges.

If you are on contract, remember to text ROAMING to 150 before you leave to check roaming is enabled on your account.

@Profile closed: I am not a member of the EE Community team here. I'm just an ordinary user like you.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.
To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Profile closed
Not applicable

Hi, @XRaySpeX

Sorry! I wasn't aware that you weren't part of the community support team! I'll know better next time. 😞

Please accept my apologies!

For now 😊

Regards

mAh8v

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Profile closed: That's OK :smileywink:!

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.
To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Profile closed  Have a look at THIS to see who’s who on this forum. 

by Profile closed
Not applicable

Hi, @Chris_B,

Funnily enough, I was viewing that list of who's who, a short while go! So you must've read my mind 😆

But thanks all the same for the link!

Regards

mAh8v 😊

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.