by Johnbanks Investigator
Investigator

Can I gift 15gb data to another phone and use 15gb on two phones abroad

I have a 30gb contract can I share my data with another phone on my contract and be able to use 15gb of data on

each phone while in Spain?

4 REPLIES 4
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Re: Can I gift 15gb data to another phone and use 15gb on two phones abroad

Good Evening @Johnbanks

Welcome to the EE Community,

as your both on the same account you shouldnt have any issues.

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @Johnbanks

Please note the data gifting rules: 

Gifting data: Gift to other pay monthly plans on the same account in increments of 500MB. Fair use policy applies when gifting large amounts of data 3 months in a row. No gifting to/from Apple Watches, 4GEE Home or 30 day 4GEE WiFi plans. Data not used in a month does not roll over, allowances are set back to zero at the start of each month. Data can only be used in accordance with the plan terms applicable to the receiving line. Only the account holder will be able to ‘gift’ data between lines on the account.

As per EE guide make sure the roaming is active on the accounts. 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
by Johnbanks Investigator
Investigator

Thanks Dai, going away for a month in spring and will need plenty of data😎

by Grand Master
Grand Master

As it is likely that your billing date falls within the month, note to your advantage that the fair use policy while roaming is 15 GB per billing month. So if you don't use too much in the UK around that time you might be able to use more than 15 GB each abroad during that month.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.