by JamesMcKnight Investigator
Investigator

Calls won’t work from US on new iPhone 11. Roaming turned on. Help!

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Investigator
Solution

Re: Calls won’t work from US on new iPhone 11. Roaming turned on. Help!

I texted ROAMING and got a message saying ‘your phone is already set up to use abroad’. Data is working (4G), but when I make calls I get a message from the local network saying the calls are ‘restricted’. I have an international calls bolt on. It worked fine a few weeks ago when I was in the US with my iPhone X, doesn’t work now on my iPhone 11

3 REPLIES 3
by Grand Master
Grand Master

@JamesMcKnight   have you enabled called abroad and premium rate numbers from within your online EE account ? And have you enabled roaming from within your online EE account ? 

Investigator
Solution

I texted ROAMING and got a message saying ‘your phone is already set up to use abroad’. Data is working (4G), but when I make calls I get a message from the local network saying the calls are ‘restricted’. I have an international calls bolt on. It worked fine a few weeks ago when I was in the US with my iPhone X, doesn’t work now on my iPhone 11

Investigator

Have just chatted with EE and there was a strange 0.00 spend cap on my account stopping the calls. So odd. They’ve removed and now it’s working

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.