by DriveCountry
Explorer

Calls from one EE customer to another EE customer

My wife and I will be travelling in Europe for 3-4 months. We both have EE PAYG sims in our Australian phones. What is the cost per call if

1. we call each other while both are in the UK, or 
2. we are both in the same EU country, or

3. one is in the UK and the other in, say, Spain or finally,

4. one is in Italy while the other is in Spain

10 REPLIES 10
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: Calls from one EE customer to another EE customer

Hi @DriveCountry

Welcome to the community and thank you for choosing EE for your pay as you go SIMs. 🙂

1. Your calls will be included in the EE Pack that you choose.

2. Your calls will be included in the EE Pack that you choose.

3. The call cost for calling an EU country from the UK can be found on our calling abroad from the UK help and support page.

4. Your calls will be included in the EE Pack that you choose.

You can find standard call costs (without a Pack or if you go over pack allowances) on our pay as you go price guide.

Hope this helps.

Safe travels. 🙂

Chris

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Christopher_G: Isn't there a Stable Links requirement for PAYG of having to spend at least 60 days in UK in any 120 days period?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

For No 3, if the call is from the UK to the PAYG user in Spain, the UK person still has the call incuded in their pack as they are calling a UK number. It's free for the person in Spain to receive the call.

Or have I got this wrong?

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@chistery: Correct!

__________________________________________________________________________________________

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Ta @XRaySpeX I have had many a conversation with EE technical support who don't understand this one!

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@chistery: Surprised! It's network-wide. Call any UK no. wherever it is in the world from the UK & it's the same as if it had never left the UK. It should be common knowledge amongst all mobile network support staff.

by
EE Employee

Hi @chistery

If the number is a UK number this would be included in the plan, if it was a Spanish number they would be charged international rates.

Many thanks,

Lee

by
EE Employee

Hi @XRaySpeX

Sorry for the delay in a reply as we have had to have this checked.

Stable links does fall part of the Pay As You Go terms and conditions.

Many thanks,

Lee

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Thank you, @Lee_H. Now I see it, before I didn't.

Do you want to revise your original answer to the OP, considering they intend travelling for 3-4 months?

by
EE Employee

No problems @XRaySpeX

Apologies for the time its taken for a reply 🙂

Cheers

Lee

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.