28-02-2018 05:59 AM
My wife and I will be travelling in Europe for 3-4 months. We both have EE PAYG sims in our Australian phones. What is the cost per call if
1. we call each other while both are in the UK, or
2. we are both in the same EU country, or
3. one is in the UK and the other in, say, Spain or finally,
4. one is in Italy while the other is in Spain
28-02-2018 10:35 AM
Welcome to the community and thank you for choosing EE for your pay as you go SIMs. 🙂
1. Your calls will be included in the EE Pack that you choose.
2. Your calls will be included in the EE Pack that you choose.
3. The call cost for calling an EU country from the UK can be found on our calling abroad from the UK help and support page.
4. Your calls will be included in the EE Pack that you choose.
You can find standard call costs (without a Pack or if you go over pack allowances) on our pay as you go price guide.
Hope this helps.
Safe travels. 🙂
28-02-2018 03:12 PM
@Christopher_G: Isn't there a Stable Links requirement for PAYG of having to spend at least 60 days in UK in any 120 days period?
28-02-2018 06:46 PM
For No 3, if the call is from the UK to the PAYG user in Spain, the UK person still has the call incuded in their pack as they are calling a UK number. It's free for the person in Spain to receive the call.
Or have I got this wrong?
28-02-2018 06:53 PM
28-02-2018 06:55 PM
Ta @XRaySpeX I have had many a conversation with EE technical support who don't understand this one!
28-02-2018 07:02 PM
@chistery: Surprised! It's network-wide. Call any UK no. wherever it is in the world from the UK & it's the same as if it had never left the UK. It should be common knowledge amongst all mobile network support staff.
28-02-2018 07:26 PM - edited 28-02-2018 07:27 PM
09-03-2018 03:43 PM
09-03-2018 07:52 PM - edited 09-03-2018 07:55 PM
Thank you, @Lee_H. Now I see it, before I didn't.
Do you want to revise your original answer to the OP, considering they intend travelling for 3-4 months?