by Rgauri7
Explorer

Calls from abroad

Hi, I can't make any call from Lithuania. I have received a message saying "" Hi from EE. Great news, while you're in Lithuania you can use your plan minutes, texts and data allowances at no extra cost. Calls to countries outside the EU are £1.20 per min and texts 50p each. Other charges are the same as when you're in the UK." My roaming is on. Unfortunately, I can text and use data only. I tried to log in to my EE app, it shows an error and says " something goes wrong; we will fix it. try again " and nothing changed for whole day. I've tried to login in the EE site- it shows- the phone number isn't recognised. What's going on??? I can't even call to Customer Service. 

Very disappointed.

5 REPLIES 5
by Profile closed
Not applicable

Re: Calls from abroad

Hello @Rgauri7 try restarting the device then making a call again. Make sure you are dialing the number in the international format +44 or 0044 e.g. +447123 456789. If it still does not work and you are unable to log in to MY EE online to check your roaming status you can contact customer service using Live Chat if it is an EE personal pay monthly account:

https://community.ee.co.uk/t5/Pay-monthly/EE-Live-Chat-ways-to-chat-online/td-p/527811

🙂

by peppacool Investigator
Investigator

Hi  on the website when you try to log in, just click "I don't know my number" then "continue without my number", this will allow you to log in via ee page with email and password.

Once logged in, to check your roaming status, go to your device, " manage your device" , and make sure "ROAMING" is enabled.

Hope this helps...

by
EE Community Support Team

Hello there @Rgauri7

Thanks for coming to the community.

Has the advice given got this working for you?

Hope you are having an amazing time 🙂

Speak soon!

by Rgauri7
Explorer

Hi,

I have followed all advices. Thanks. Unfortunately, it didn't work. I couldn't log in with the email address as well.

After posting here my account changed to "Engineering working".

And finally late night I have received a message that my roaming is set up. 

It works!!!

Thank you.

by
EE Community Support Team

Hello there @Rgauri7

Thanks for coming back and letting me know.

Glad this is all working for you now 🙂

Let us know if you need anything further!

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.