by Archen
Explorer

Calls from abroad not working

Hello! I traveled abroad on holidays and I seem to have an issue with calling abroad (from Poland to UK). Local calls work just fine but international get me no signal. Roaming data works just fine. Tried to switch international calls on my manage account page but all I get is an error message. I'm on a pay monthly plan, I added some roaming minutes add-on as well. Device is Iphone 7 (if it matters). I tried to switch manually to a different network, but no success still.
Please send help 🙂

Jacek Czekaj

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by
EE Community Support Team
Solution

Re: Calls from abroad not working

Hi @Archen,

Don't worry, our customer service team can help you online.

Please head to our get in touch page and open up the EE section where you will be offered the option to chat online.

Hope this helps.

James

4 REPLIES 4
by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Archen  Did you call customer services and request roaming to be enabled on your account?  Or did you text ROAMING to 150 to activate the service?  

by

Hi @Archen,

Welcome to the EE Community.

What happens when you try to call the UK?

Do you hear a recorded message?

Thanks

James

by Archen
Explorer

Hello, Thanks for the reply. 

When I'm connected automatically to t-mobile network the calls are just stopped after 1 signal. When I manually connected to Orange network it always say " sorry, but the number you dialled is not allowed from your phone". (tried several Numbers, typing +44, 0044)

oh and I did not call the 150, sadly I didn't think about roaming before I traveled, and now its too late

thanks

Jacek

by
Solution

Hi @Archen,

Don't worry, our customer service team can help you online.

Please head to our get in touch page and open up the EE section where you will be offered the option to chat online.

Hope this helps.

James

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.