by davonnd Investigator
Investigator

Call barring

1. Hello I am in Santorini and can't use my phone to make or receive calls which is very frustrating. The posts on on this topic are not helpful as there is no solution. Is there something that EE can do about this since it does not affect other networks. I have tried several combinations to unlock the barring but nothing works. Pleaseeee I need help!!!! I have never had issues with EE before as they have been fantastic so this is my first.  
1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: Call barring

Hi, 

If you log into your online account or use the "contact us" link at the top of this page then you can use live chat and ask them to activate roaming on your account. 

It can take 24 hours to fully activate. 

You should have checked this was activated before you left the UK.

Thanks, 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
5 REPLIES 5
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Hi, 

If you log into your online account or use the "contact us" link at the top of this page then you can use live chat and ask them to activate roaming on your account. 

It can take 24 hours to fully activate. 

You should have checked this was activated before you left the UK.

Thanks, 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
by Lynz1 Investigator
Investigator

Thank you for your advise....i had a live chat with agent Jamie and he updated my settings and now i can make calls ☺ happy days

Ta

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Lynz1

Lovely to hear the good news, I'm sure @Northerner will be happy to see this.

Cheers

Richard

🙂

by davonnd Investigator
Investigator

Thanks a lot. It works perfectly now. My main complaint is that there should be some sought of awareness about the activation. The ee community is brilliant though and thanks alot northerner and the ee live chat agent that activated the call barring for me. It was very swift.

Thanks

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @davonnd,

I'm glad you were able to get the advice you needed in the community.

Enjoy the rest of your holiday! Smiley Happy

James

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.