by leo98luka
Visitor

Call Barring in Italy

Hi,

I am currently in Italy, and I am trying to make a phone call back to the UK. I already have activated Data roaming, and I am able to receive phone calls. However, when I try to make a phone call back to the UK, the call goes straight to voicemail, and it states that I have Call Barring activated. it then states to de-activate Call barring in order to make phone calls. 

I have checked my EE account, and I can confirm that I have Roaming activated. It also shows that Calls abroad & premium rates are blocked, yet I cannot change this option, as the box is greyed out. I have also tried to call 150 to fix this, yet I still receive the same voicemail message. 

Can someone help with the de-activation of Call barring please. 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: Call Barring in Italy

@leo98luka login to your online account and wait for live chat window to pop up you can use this to request call abroad and print right numbers are enabled on your account. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

@leo98luka login to your online account and wait for live chat window to pop up you can use this to request call abroad and print right numbers are enabled on your account. 

View solution in original post

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@leo98luka : You need Calls abroad & Premium rate to be enabled in order call back to UK. if you can't make it so, you will need to call EE.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @leo98luka

Thanks for coming to the community.

I will certainly see if we can help you get this activated.

To do this I have sent you a private message on here for some details.

Hope you're having a lovely time.

Leanne 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions