by Ehtasham

Best way to use roaming outside Eu

Hi everyone,

i was was wondering how do I keep up to date myself with all the charges on my mobile bill when I’m abroad. I have signed in to Myaccount but that doesnt show any charges at all.

Also when I was in uk I was told that I would be able to use WiFi calling via WiFi connection while I’ll be abroad but tha doesn’t seem to be working for me.

Can anybody please help urgently as I think I’m charges a lot for accepting calls and making calls to Uk and local in Asia.

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Best way to use roaming outside Eu

WiFi Calling is not available from abroad.

You may check your Roaming costs from where you are.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Ehtasham   Wi-Fi calling is an extension to the mobile phone signal in the UK when you have poor or no signal, it is not a workaround so you get away with roaming charges as all calls come from your call allowance but only in the UK. 

While outside the EU its advisable to purchase bundles to help keep costs down.  

by
EE Community Support Team

Hello there @Entasham

Welcome to the community.

WiFi Calling isn’t available abroad.

Have you purchased an add-on?

Are you using the My EE app?

Thanks, Leanne.

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.