by Highshell
Explorer

Are there any 4gee Max plans that are sim only?

Hi are there any 4Gee Max plans that are sim only or do you have to buy a phone and plan package?

5 REPLIES
Highlighted
by JRLondon Contributor
Contributor

Re: Are there any 4gee Max plans that are sim only?

Short answer is:

There are no Max plans on sim only at the moment (since early Feb 2018)

Max plans are currently only available with a phone contract.

Longer answer here:

https://community.ee.co.uk/t5/Pay-monthly/4GEE-Max-Plan-Sim-Only-with-USA-roaming/td-p/670467

by Grand Master
Grand Master

No  but buy an ordinary SIM-only & then text GO FASTER to 150 to add to it the fastest 4G speeds @ £2 /month. See 4G Go Faster add-on .

You can also add to it roaming in the 5 extra countries by texting GO FURTHER to 150 @ £10 / month for a min. 6 months. See Go Further Roaming Add-on .

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.
To phone EE: The local rate landline number 020 7362 0200 or Freephone 0800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team

Hello there @Highshell

Welcome to the community.

I can see you have had your question answered.

Let us know if you need anything further.

Thanks @XRaySpeX @JRLondon, for helping Smiley Happy

by Highshell
Explorer

Thanks everyone for the replies.

Unfortunately the £10 add on instead of the max plan makes EE very expensive so looks like I'll have to go down the Three route.

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Yes, it's almost unsellable considering you can only spend 2 months abroad at a time to be able to use EE roaming benefits.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.
To phone EE: The local rate landline number 020 7362 0200 or Freephone 0800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC
Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.