by dps30 Investigator
Investigator

Are Sharer SIMs for our children covered on our Max plans when we go to France?

Off to France at weekend for a week.

We each have a child on our 4G Max plans as Sharer SIMs. Will there data be free like ours within the new EU raoaming arrangements. Similarly for a tablet with 4G on my account as well.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by
EE Community Support Team
Solution

Re: Are Sharer SIMs for our children covered on our Max plans when we go to Fran

Hi @dps30

Thanks for coming here and thanks for tagging @Chris_B

I can confirm, that the data is included as well (subject to fair usage)

What does fair usage mean?

• If your UK data allowance is greater than 15GB, you will be subject to a fair usage policy of 15GB whilst you are roaming in the inclusive destinations.

• If you exceed the fair usage allowance when roaming we will let you know by text and you may purchase a data add-on if needed.

• Read our data fair use policy (PDF, 179KB).

Please see our 4GEE Max Plans & new EU Regulations: Your questions answered support article for more information.

Cheers

Richard

:)​​​​​​​

4 REPLIES 4
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Are Sharer SIMs for our children covered on our Max plans when we go to Fran

@dps30  I’m sure it’s just calls and texts that a covered but let’s ask someone with the information you need.  

@Leanne_T@James_B. Can one of you please help with this.    Thanks.  

by
Solution

Hi @dps30

Thanks for coming here and thanks for tagging @Chris_B

I can confirm, that the data is included as well (subject to fair usage)

What does fair usage mean?

• If your UK data allowance is greater than 15GB, you will be subject to a fair usage policy of 15GB whilst you are roaming in the inclusive destinations.

• If you exceed the fair usage allowance when roaming we will let you know by text and you may purchase a data add-on if needed.

• Read our data fair use policy (PDF, 179KB).

Please see our 4GEE Max Plans & new EU Regulations: Your questions answered support article for more information.

Cheers

Richard

:)​​​​​​​

by Grand Master
Grand Master

by

No problem @Chris_B

🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.