by hammy434 Contributor
Contributor

4G roaming partner list outdated

Hi, I made a topic about this over a week ago but haven't got any replies... so I'm posting again, hopefully someone at EE will actually bother to respond this time? The current 4G roaming partner list is over a year old. Is there any more up to date list? If not, can an updated list be made, please? This is the list I'm talking about: https://ee.co.uk/content/dam/ee-help/Help-PDFs/roaming_networks_27.02.18.pdf it's linked on this page under the section "Great 4G coverage, at home and away" https://shop.ee.co.uk/international/travelling-abroad Thanks.
21 REPLIES 21
by hammy434 Contributor
Contributor

4G roaming partner list outdated

Hi, the current 4G roaming partner list is over a year old. Is there any more up to date list? If not, can an updated list be made, please? This is the list I'm talking about: https://ee.co.uk/content/dam/ee-help/Help-PDFs/roaming_networks_27.02.18.pdf it's linked on this page under the section "Great 4G coverage, at home and away" https://shop.ee.co.uk/international/travelling-abroad

Thanks.

by hammy434 Contributor
Contributor

Re: 4G roaming partner list outdated

Can I get a reply on this please?
by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

@hammy434, Well, it is bank holiday, so any EE staff, who frequent the forum may not reply at this hour, and if you are that bothered, you will have to ring customer service, as it is them that would have to update this. No sure what you expect someone in the forum to do about this. I know you wrote a week ago and I am sure that customer service will update in time, but it could be that not much, if anything has changed.

by hammy434 Contributor
Contributor

If you know I wrote over a week ago then why say it's a bank holiday? Obviously, I'm not expecting a reply straight away, but I've waited a long time already. All I expect is decent support... is that too much to ask for?
by Grand Master
Grand Master

@hammy434   Just to inform you that @Schockwave is an EE customer just like you and she doesn’t work for EE so unfortunately she can not answer that original question of yours.   And even I seen you first post and this weekend is a bank holiday weekend that why it was mentioned.    Can I just say this is not customer services and this is a peer to peer forum and no one is obligated to reply to anyone. 

by
EE Community Support Team

Good Morning @hammy434.

Thanks for pointing this out.

I'll feed this back to the relevant team and see if there are any updates needed to the current page.

I'll let you know if I hear anything back.

Jon

by hammy434 Contributor
Contributor

Thank you very much for that, it's much appreciated.

by hammy434 Contributor
Contributor

Hi Jon, any update on this? Thanks.

by

Hi @hammy434

Let me chase this further for you, as soon as I hear a response I will notify you via this thread. 

Thanks, 

Katie 🙂

by bentalbo2000 Investigator
Investigator

Any update?

by
EE Community Team

Hi @bentalbo2000,

As soon as the pages are updated, we will let you know via this thread.

Alex 🙂

by hammy434 Contributor
Contributor

Hi Katie, have you heard anything back from this?

Thanks for your help.

by

Hi @hammy434

Were you looking for information on a particular destination? Roaming partners are subject to change, we've got a roaming tool that lets you know which countries we support.

If that particular page is updated, we'll let you know on this thread.

Chris

by hammy434 Contributor
Contributor

Hi Christopher,

I'm requesting the current 4G roaming list be updated please as it's over a year old. If you could chase this up for me I'd be very grateful.

Thanks,

hammy

by hammy434 Contributor
Contributor

Any update on this? Is this actually being looked into?

by

Hi @hammy434,

We haven't received any information on any changes to the current list but we'll let you know if we do hear anything.

Thanks

James

by hammy434 Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I can check myself if it’s been updated, I’m asking can you investigate this and get it updated please? It’s over 3 months now and still no update for a simple list over a year out of date...

by

Hi @hammy434,

We've flagged this with the correct team and they'll update the list if any changes are required.

Thanks

James

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@hammy434   Sounds crazy but if the list has no change in over a year it doesn’t means it’s outdated it just means that nothing has changed so nothing needs to be updated.

Just a thought.  

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.