by Safder
Visitor

15GB fair use roaming

Hi. Can anyone help with this. I would like to know whether the 15Gb data roaming allowance (Maxx plan) is per billing cycle? As my bill will be generated partway through my trip I was hoping it would be 15GB prior to the billing date and 15GB post billing date. I am hopefull this is the case but fully expect to be disappointed.

Regards

1 REPLY 1
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Re: 15GB fair use roaming

Hello @Safder

Thank you for taking the time to post today. Smiley Happy

The 15GB data fair use limit is per billing cycle. So for example, if your bill is generated on the 1st of each month and you use 5GB from your 25GB data allowance, you will have 15GB to use abroad, if you use 20GB of your 25GB data allowance, you will have 5GB to use abroad.

If you go abroad halfway through your billing cycle, for example your bill is generated on the 1st of each month and you go to the United States on the 15th March and you've used 20GB of your 25GB data allowance, you will have 5GB to use from the 15th to the 28th, 30th or 31st (depending on which month you're in) and then 15GB from the 1st April (this is when your bill is generated and your allowances refresh). Smiley Happy

Please be aware, your data will refresh on your bill date at midnight U.K. time. So if you're in the United States (east coast, GMT -5; your data will refresh 7pm U.S. eastern time). Smiley Happy

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.