Highlighted
by goodwinj
Explorer

Repair site down

I have my HTC M10 in for repair and when I tried to check the status today, I can't get to the repair site. I have tried the url in the email https://repair.ee.co.uk from my other mobile over 4g and also on my computer using different browsers. Is anyone able to get to the site?

Thanks

James

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by goodwinj
Explorer
Solution

Re: Repair site down

Thanks Andrew. It is now working. I was testing over 4g on phone and Ethernet on pc connected to router. The site was down for a couple of hours and also showing it as down on isitdown.co.uk

All fine now though

4 REPLIES
by Andrewworr Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Hi @goodwinj, welcome to the EE Community.

I can access the website you are referring to. Please could you try accessing it again?

Have you tried over WiFi? I understand you have tried on your computer, but if you tethered your data please try via WiFi if you can.

If this doesn't help, I would advise contacting EE. You can view your contact options here - https://ee.co.uk/help/contact-us or contact EE on Twitter @EE

Thank you for using the EE Community, I hope your issue is resolved soon, and I hope your device is repaired with no issues.

Enjoy your night

Andrew

by goodwinj
Explorer
Solution

Thanks Andrew. It is now working. I was testing over 4g on phone and Ethernet on pc connected to router. The site was down for a couple of hours and also showing it as down on isitdown.co.uk

All fine now though

by
EE Community Support Team

Hello there @goodwinj

Thanks for posting on the community.

Glad this is now working for you.

Leanne.

by Andrewworr Established Contributor
Established Contributor

No problem at all @goodwinj, I'm glad the website is now working for you.

Have a great day

Andrew

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.