by partygery Investigator
Investigator

Balance charge

February 9th and February 10th Two times I mistakenly uploaded another phone number of the other provider on two different sim cards with 5 Fonts from ding.com. I have nominated the EE service provider when uploading. I can also send a picture of the transaction. I would like to download two different EE sim cards for me. Please contact me at partygery@freemail.hu and send the details of the transaction. Thanks for the help.

2 REPLIES
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Balance charge

@partygery  This is a public forum not customer services you’ll need to speak with them about this as no one here can help you. 

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Balance charge

No one will email you from this user discussion forum.

What exactly are you talking about? What have fonts to do with SIMs?

Are you an existing customer of EE? Are you trying to buy 2 EE SIMs from Hungary?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.
To phone EE: The local rate landline number 0207 362 0200 or Freephone 0800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC
Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.